Casey J. Simon, M.S., LMFT
Child, Adolescent, Adult, Couples, and Family Psychotherapy
Adult Initial Paperwork
Minor Initial Paperwork
Therapy and Rates
My standard rate is $200 per fifty minute session. I am considered an “out of network” provider with insurance companies. However, many insurance plans offer reimbursement of a percentage of the cost of psychotherapy (often 50-70%), and I will provide a monthly invoice (or “superbill”) for you to submit to your insurance company.
Prior to our consultation or first appointment, please call your insurance company to find out the specifics of your mental health coverage. Below are some questions you should ask your insurance company:
- What is my OUT OF NETWORK deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the reimbursement amount (usually a percentage of cost) per therapy session, for an OUT OF NETWORK provider?
- Is prior approval required from my primary care physician?
- Do I need a certain type of diagnosis in order for my sessions to be covered?
I accept cash, personal checks, credit cards and Paypal.
To avoid being charged for the session, please provide 48 hours advance notice for cancellation of a scheduled therapy appointment. I have reserved this time in my schedule for you, and generally cannot fill it without sufficient notice.