Casey J. Simon, M.S., LMFT
Child, Adolescent, Adult, Couples, and Family Psychotherapy
PSYCHOTHERAPY & RATES
My standard fee is $225 per forty-five-minute session. I typically meet with my patients one or more times per week depending on their needs. Although I am considered an “out of network” provider with insurance companies, many insurance plans offer reimbursement of a percentage of the cost of psychotherapy (often 50-70%). I will provide a monthly superbill for you to submit to your insurance company.
If you are interested in partial insurance reimbursement, I recommend you call your health insurance company to determine the specifics of your mental health coverage. Below are some questions you should ask your insurance company:
- What is my OUT OF NETWORK deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the reimbursement amount per therapy session, for an OUT OF NETWORK provider?
- Is prior approval required by my primary care physician?
- Do I need a particular type of diagnosis in order for my sessions to be covered?
I accept cash, personal checks, and all major credit cards and Venmo.
Please provide 24 hours’ notice for canceling a scheduled therapy appointment to avoid being charged for the session. I have reserved this time in my schedule for you and generally cannot fill it without sufficient notice.